Teams compete to:
- build large sized structures
- solve practical problems
- engineer using pulleys, motors, gears, wheels and axles
- invent machines that can complete simple tasks
- undertake unusual and fun experiments.
- construct basic electronic circuits.
- solve interesting problems using practical maths
We entered two Year 7/8 teams, e=mc2 and Little Einsteins, in the Horowhenua Year 7/8 Competition held at Levin Intermediate School.
Congratulations to Italy, Cody, Paloma and Nikau of e=mc2 who won the competition! Fantastic!
These children will now represent our school and area at the regional finals.
We also entered two Year 5/6 teams, Fairfield Fixits and Fairfield Figure Its, in the Horowhenua Year 5/6 Competition held at Levin Intermediate School.
Congratulations to Callum, James, Emma and Lachie of Fairfield Figure Its who got fourth, which qualified them to go through to the regional finals, well done!