A huge big thank you to all the people who were involved in this year’s Gala. We truly appreciate the contributions of our Fairfield School families. Without the donated items, jumble, home baking, dessert making, pamphlet delivery, setting up, cleaning up, working on stalls and support of your child’s level fundraising efforts, the Gala would not have been as successful.
A special mention and thanks is extended to the following people.
- Christine & Perry Warren along with Te Kokiri Development Consultancy Inc. and the team who
- prepared and cooked the Hangi.
- Christine Warren & the BNZ staff who helped count the money.
- Kerry Buck for bringing her ponies along and providing all the mince for our hot potatoes.
- Deb for all her work again making trays of fudge and toffee apples.
- Helena for sorting the white elephant items each day as it came in.
- Dion Taratoa and P & D Wreckers for providing the car for the Car Bash.
- Koputaroa School & PTA for providing us with 13 helpers on Gala night.
- Shayna & her Youth Group for helping on Gala night.
- The Lawry family for their annual raffle basket.
- Grace Nikolaison for making our jellys for the dessert stall.
- Joyce and Family from Kiwi Grill who donated all the hot chips.
- TipTop & Levin New World for the Ice Cream and freezer trailer.
- Woodhaven Gardens for the vegetables for our winning wheel.
- Kelly Easton & Travis Sue for vegetable & produce donations & making coleslaw for our hot potatoes.
- Pescini Brothers for the generous donation of potatoes and onions.
- HLC for preparing & cooking the rice. Tzi Chow & helpers for cooking the Fried Rice.
- Garden of York for the donation of vegetables for the Hangi.
- Dave Hodges for the use of your truck on our winning wheel and motor cycle along with the organising of the Harley rides, Mark, Declan, Pyro and Daryl for their time given to provide Harley rides.
- Teresa & Vance Baines from Levin Container Rubbish for clean up after the gala year after year.
- The hardworking team who sorted and organised the White Elephant jumble.
- All the helpers who helped set up on the Gala day. It was awesome to be so organised.
- All the people who helped on the stalls during the Gala. We just can’t do it without you.
Thank you to our “Last One Standing” Sponsors
- B G Buck Ltd
- 1 2 Rent Ltd
- Te Kokiri
- BM Scott.
- Drinking Water Solutions.
- Richard Webb Welldrilling
- Levin Cosmopolitan Club
- Tina Martin & Carl James
- The Uzabus Fleet
- Central Automotive Services
- Brian Ralph’s Concrete Services
- Concrete Pumping Equipment NZ Ltd
- Levin New World
- Colbert Cooper
- Ross McColl Cars
- The Old Foundry
- David Hodges Contracting
- Quin Building
- Taxis Direct
- Bryant & Simpson
Miss Pepperell and the Fairfield School staff for all your support before and on Gala night.
And lastly, the Fairfield School Community Group
Raylene, Kelly, Pam, Sally, Dan, Nicola, Kerry, Siobhan, Mel, Melissa, Mrs Small, Mr Joyce & Mrs Juno for the endless hours of organisation.
Please forgive us if we have left anyone out – we do not take your generosity for granted.
We are proud to announce that the Gala made $17,500 profit for Fairfield School! This fantastic result really makes the hard work all worthwhile and again would not be possible without the support of all involved.
Gala Follow up Meeting
Come and join us Thursday 20th March at 7pm in the staffroom to look at the Gala results in more detail. It’s great to get feedback, please feel free to come along. All welcome.