Welcome to the world of numbers. Whether you’re looking for some guidance in the basics, or looking for more of a challenge you’re bound to find something to meet your needs.
Links to other Sites
Site for teachers and parents
A New Zealand website dedicated to promoting math skills
New Zealand website with lots of maths activities and challenges
Maths website with lots of fun games
Coolmaths – Addition
Coolmaths – Subtraction
Pointers and tips with Addition and Subtraction
Cool Math Games
Try out the various maths-based games and puzzles
Primary School Math Resources
Lots of maths activities to sharpen your skills
Try out your addition/subtraction strategies with these interactive games
Numeracy Strategy & Knowledge Profiles
I am learning to…
Numeracy Skills for Years 5 – 8
||I Am Learning To…..
- To learn to develop more complex use of multiplication to solve addition and subtraction problems
- To learn to add and subtract fractions (with related and unrelated denominators).
- To learn to add and subtract more complex decimals.
- To learn to develop addition and subtraction strategies with more complex integers
- To learn to solve multi-step problems that involve a combination of processes.
- To learn to combine proportions and work out what parts the total is made up of.